2015年3月29日 星期日

To be healthy


  Nowadays, people usually take the cost into consideration prior to paying attention on the worth of the health. Eventually, they may save a lot of money, but pay the highest cost on the medical bills. I notice it so early that I expect that you can get to focus on your diet.      

  When I was little, I always went to buy the junk food no matter how salty or sweet it is. Gradually, I not only became unhealthy but also got fat. Women always liked to be slender and obesity was the trigger that made me focus on my food. Later, I had a bad experience to see my relatives passing away because of the diseases resulting from the ignorance of the health. Therefore, I started eating organic food which was cooked by myself and having a regular workout. Though I really spent plenty of time and money on the purchase of my diets, I have become more healthy and made myself keep in shape.

  Now, I am satisfied with the diets managed by myself. Above all, my family has changed their diet habits and hardly gets sick. Just in case, I am eager to making a remind for you that stop counting your money, and waste your health.  

     

1 則留言:

  1. i know that i had better stop eating my favorite instant noodles from now, but that's really hard for me since they are not only delicious but cheap as well. Healthy food would definitely cost a lot, but they do really worth it!
    from Mandy

    回覆刪除